What Is Liability Insurance?
With the multitude of insurance coverages, it can be challenging to understand the differences among them all. Liability insurance, however, is one of these many branches that is crucial for protecting business owners in the unfortunate event of harm caused by the company. The options for liability policies can differ, yet the uniform goal of liability insurance is to protect you from a long list of potential claims risks against the company.
Who Are We?
Based in the heart of North Texas, AIA Insurance is a group of local Texans with years of experience when it comes to providing the best insurance policies. We work exclusively with Texas businesses and have a history of successful, long-term relationships with our clients. We understand the risks and protection practices that work best for every industry—from restaurants to water utility businesses. Your best interest is our best interest.
What Kinds of Liability Insurance Do We Offer?
We offer an array of liability insurance coverages tailored to our clients’ specific needs. No two businesses are the same, which is why every insurance policy we create is customized with your needs in mind. Some of the liability insurance coverages we offer include:
- General Liability Insurance – General liability insurance protects business owners and their livelihood from a wide range of claims spanning from personal injury and property damage to bodily injury and legal defense costs.
- Liquor Liability Insurance – Liquor liability insurance is required for any business that sells, services or assists in the purchase of liquor.
- Professional Liability Insurance – Professional liability insurance protects businesses and individuals from errors or alleged errors made when providing a service based on professional expertise in a field.
- Cyber Liability Insurance – Cyber liability insurance is a type of liability insurance that is designed to cover businesses that work with private information. These policies typically cover liability losses that can result when a business has a data breach involving private information of customers or employees.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance – Directors and officers insurance is a crucial type of liability coverage for company executives, especially for non-profit businesses. It protects those in managerial positions from claims that can arise as a direct result of their decisions or actions made while on duty.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance – Employment practices liability insurance protects business owners from employee suits that could cause excessive damage to the business as a whole.
So, How Does This All Work?
Are you ready to consider your liability insurance options? At AIA Insurance, we always offer free risk analyses to discuss insurance options without any commitments or expectations. You see, we believe all businesses in Texas deserve a helping hand in finding the best insurance plan possible. Call us today at (800) 666-9551 and we will answer any questions or concerns you may have. You may also contact us here!