What Are Commercial Insurance Coverages?
Commercial insurance coverages are the pieces that come together to make a solid business insurance plan. Each commercial insurance coverage adds an extra piece of protection to your armor as a business owner in Texas.
Who Are We?
We are AIA Insurance. What makes us different? We specialize in business insurance. What makes us the best? We only work with our fellow business owners in the state of Texas. Our many years of experience with businesses makes us well versed in all kinds of entrepreneurial endeavors. From restaurants to water utility businesses, we speak the language of your field of work. We want nothing more than the businesses that make up our state to succeed. We love what we do!
What Kinds of Commercial Insurance Coverages Do We Offer?
We offer many commercial insurance coverages in order to create truly unique business insurance plans for our clients, because we believe no two businesses are the same. Some of the commercial insurance coverages we offer include:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Commercial property insurance protects businesses from damage to their building or the property inside due to a fire, theft or natural disaster.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Workers compensation insurance pays for medical bills and partial lost wages of an employee injured in your workplace or who develops an illness over time due to your work environment.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Commercial auto insurance protects you from damages that may be caused while a vehicle is being used for your business.
- Commercial Excess/Umbrella Insurance – Commercial excess and umbrella insurance pick up where primary liability insurance leaves off, protecting businesses in the event of unusually high losses.
- Equipment Insurance – Commercial equipment insurance protects the materials that keep your business functioning like a well-oiled machine, covering the cost to repair or replace damaged equipment.
- Liability Insurance – From general liability to directors and officers insurance, AIA offers an array of liability insurance coverages that protect your business from a wide range of potential claims risks.
So, How Does This All Work?
At AIA, we believe that a strong, successful business relationship begins with trust and respect. That is exactly why we offer you a free risk analysis to discuss your insurance options. You see, we believe all businesses in Texas deserve a little guidance, respect and honesty. And put simply, we want you to succeed and be protected in your business endeavors. So call us today or visit us if you have any questions, concerns or just curiosity at (800)-666-9551.